Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Worth the Surgery

When we got home from the hospital I realized we hadn't gotten Maison a post-surgery gift. With all the chaos of Christmas and Hanukkah shopping I didn't even think about it. I asked Adam to go to Tom Thumb to get her a Snoopy dressed up like Santa we had seen the last time we were there. It was about 3 feet tall and we had only seen it at a distance so I wasn't sure if it was a stuffed animal or a decoration. I did say if it wasn't soft like a stuffed animal to get her something else.

Some how Adam's trip to Tom Thumb turned into a trip to Costco for a 46" flat screen TV and to Apple for an Apple TV so Maison could lay in Mommy and Daddy's bed and watch her movies. And I'm the reason Maison is spoiled?

Maybe I need to send Adam to the store more often...Or better yet maybe I need to have a surgery of sorts to see what he comes home with for me. Do cosmetic surgeries count???

No comments:

Post a Comment