Thursday, December 8, 2011

Atlanta Vacay Day 3 ~ Rollin in the Doh

My mom, Maison, and I had lunch with my Aunt Gail today. Since she wouldn't see us before Christmas she went ahead and gave Maison her Christmas present. One of her presents was a Hansel and Gretel PlayDoh set. Maison has several PlayDoh sets but we rarely play with them because they make such a mess.

After lunch, we had to put take Christmas flowers to the cemetery and run other errands. By the time we got back to the hotel, Maison really wanted to play with the Hansel and Gretel set. We are in a hotel, so why not 'give it a go'. I have never seen a child have so much fun with 2 cans of dough and 2 molds. It was endless amounts of fun.

Best part of playing with play doh for hours? I didn't have to clean up the twitters of purple dough = best present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment