Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Not the kind of party I was looking for

Maison and I were at Party City buying decorations for our NYE party. When we came out I put Maison into the car on the passenger side. I noticed a man getting out of the car next to us on the driver's side and didn't think anything of it while I sat there and sang Mais a song as I strapped her in the car seat, nor when I took my sweet time looking for Cookie Monster's cookies all over the Expedition.

When I walked to the driver's side of the car, I then noticed that the man had his pants down around his ankles. REALLY??? In front of Party City and Babies R Us in fabulous, safe, All American City, PLANO, TEXAS??? Yes! I started the car and backed up without looking at all. I would take an accident over a rape or molestation. I think I startled him because he got up on the sidewalk in between PC and BRU pulled his pants up and then proceeded to loiter outside of BRU...eeeewwww!

Next time I need party decorates, I'll drive across town to the other Party City because that is NOT the kind of party I am looking for!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment