Saturday, December 10, 2011

Atlanta Vacay Day 5, Part 2 ~ A Family Affair

I don't remember the last time that my parents, Shari, Bubba, Adam, and I were all in Atlanta at the same time. My Aunt Lou-Lou decided to host a family dinner tonight since we were all here. I haven't seen this many members of the Ellington family together unless it was Thanksgiving or Christmas...

Maison with our cousin, Charlsie Grace:

Maison displaying her snowman "dooley boppers" for our cousin, Mardell:

Aunt Susan, Aunt Lou-Lou, Cousin Cathy:

Cousin Cindy, Uncle Jack, Dad, and Nannie:

You're probably wondering why all the pics are in black and white. It was not an attempt for me to make them look old. I actually took them with the infrared setting on the camera because the room was dark so the kids could see the Christmas decorations. Seems to be a trade-off...they seem grainy but at least you can see who everyone is!

No comments:

Post a Comment