Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Overload

This is the first time since having Maison that Christmas and Hanukkah overlapped. It was quite the action packed night for Miss Maison...

Lighting the menorah with Daddy:

Receiving Pooh and Piglet figures for Hanukkah:

Helping Daddy open gifts from Mommy:

Mommy was just a little excited to get a Kindle Fire (it was a total surprise!) from Daddy:

After presents at our house, it was off to Camp Gooey to spend Christmas Eve with the Ellington fam...

Snoopy shirt from Aunt Shari:

This is the LAST picture you will see of Maison in her Christmas dress. After receiving this shirt she literally pulled her dress off and refused to wear anything but the Snoopy shirt.

Checking out the Disney Princess tent from Nooey and G'Daddy:

Maneuvering my new CPK, Josie Marie, around my new table/chairs in my new stroller:

Taking a spin in my new Benz:

Checking out my new house from Uncle Bubba:

As usual, I have no idea how Santa is going to top this!

No comments:

Post a Comment