Monday, December 12, 2011

Atlanta Vacay Day 7 ~ High Tea

After our star studded affair yesterday, we couldn't wait to attend another event at the St. Regis. My brother invited us over for high tea before he had to leave to return to Dallas. We did not have any celeb sightings this time, but we had an exquisite time. Maison was so excited to have her own 3-tier service of tea sandwiches and treats. The teas were amazing! My mom and I had the Mad Hatter (of course, my mom did since this is her nickname from my Aunt Gail). My dad had the St. Regis peach which is only served at the St. Regis in Atlanta. It was literally some of the best tea I have ever had.

It was truly a wonderful afternoon. I just wished I had pictures to share but the battery was dead in the good camera and the new small one apparently needs a memory card. Oops! Only I can bring two cameras and neither of them work...bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment