Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Atlanta Vacay Day 1 ~ Drive from Hell

Apparently I have short term memory loss...

I'm positive that when we got back from Gulf Shores in June I swore I would NEVER go on a road trip again. Yet here I am...just completed 16 1/2 hours in a suburban with my parents, Nannie, and Maison from Dallas to Atlanta.

The trip should take only 14 hours but when you are driving with an 85 year old, a 2 year old with digestive issues, and a car sick passenger (yes, that would be me) you tend to make a lot of stops. Not to mention, it started raining in Jackson, MS and didn't stop the whole way to Atlanta.

Honestly, Maison was the best behaved of the entire trip. As long as a DVD was playing she was fine. Next on the 'to do' list: check flights from ATL to DFW...

No comments:

Post a Comment