Thursday, January 26, 2012

So Sick of Santa

After seeing "Santa" last week in Target, Maison has been in full Santa mode. She has pulled out the Twas the Night Before Christmas book that my mom gave her that is a recording of my mom reading the book. I have heard it upwards of 1000 times and it's only Thursday. Maison leaves it open in the playroom and when I turn the lights on at 6:00 in the morning, I am greeted by my mom's voice reciting, "...I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter...". Each day I'm startled as if it's a ghost talking to me until it dawns on me Maison was on the 'Santa thing' again last night.

I have contemplated hiding the book a bazillion times this week but figured there was no point after Maison demanded to sleep in her Santa pajamas from Christmas Eve. If this keeps up, it's going to be a VERY LONG year until next Christmas. I never thought in all my life I would say this but, I AM SO SICK OF SANTA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment