Saturday, January 21, 2012

Santa lives in Plano, Texas

We were just in the children's clothing section of Target and Maison said, "Santa Claus, Santa Claus!" She was with Adam so I glanced over to see what they were doing. Maison was in Adam's arms pointing at a man with white hair and beard and glasses. This poor man totally played along. He said, "I hope you are being a good little girl and doing everything your mommy and daddy tell you". This only egged Maison on. She proceeded to have an entire "conversation" with him. Adam was as red as Santa Claus's suit from embarrassment as he tried to walk away with Mais. She was now screaming at the top of her lungs as they walked away..."SAAAANNNTTTA CLAAAUUUSS!"

I watched this entire scene go down but I saved myself from the embarrassment. As soon as I saw it involved a real person, I politely steered my cart in the other direction and watched from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment