Friday, January 20, 2012

Normally I would be...

A few years ago if it was 80 degrees at 3:00 on a Friday afternoon in late January I would be contemplating the major decision of what patio was I going to go sit my happy butt on and drink profusely. Followed closely by the decision of whether or not I should sneak out of my office via the service elevator or the back staircase and whether or not I'd be luckily enough that someone would be heading out at the exact same time and whether or not they'd hold the door open for me so I wouldn't get caught having to swipe my badge to exit.

But since having Maison, if we happen to have gorgeous weather on a Friday afternoon we head straight to Camp Gooey...and since I work at home I don't have to plot my sneaky exit. I just leave. The biggest decision of our afternoon is whether or not Maison wants to drive her convertible or four-wheeler. Now if I could just get G'Daddy to turn his upstairs patio into a bar (kidding...ok partially kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment