Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet 16

Since today is President's Day, Adam had the day off (lucky bank employee!) and I decided to take a day of vacay so that we could spend some time with Maison and run some errands we had been putting off. We started the day with a trip to the Thumb to get Starbuck's and while we were there Maison insisted on getting a Dora Happy Birthday balloon.

We then headed to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather we were having...


Even though we are at the park I'm ready for breakfast....do I want Chex or Puffins?

Most 16 year olds get a car for their birthday but since Maison had already gotten a "car" for her 12 month birthday and she had been too sick or it had been too cold for her to drive it we let her go to Camp Gooey to take it out for a spin on her 16 month b-day.

Daddy teaching me how to press the go button

Checking out my ride

Happy 16 months, Mais!

No comments:

Post a Comment