Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day, Indeed!

Looks like we got about 5 inches.

Several of my friends are complaining on facebook that they have nothing to do for the 4th snow day. We are having a great time while shut-in! I bake something yummy everyday. So far popovers with cinnamon butter, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and granola bars. What will I make today?

We actually have used a room we haven't used in about 4 months, the gym...and it is being used for working out and not laying in the floor and watching Days of our Lives. We also are converting our solarium into a play room. See all you need is a project to get through these snow days. I've gotten more done in the last 3 days than I have in months.

Do you think Finfrock can bring me snow day number 5 on Monday? We are expecting snow and I could really have fun at the Super Bowl party if I knew I wouldn't have to work on Monday. I'm just sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment