Thursday, February 3, 2011

Never since 1982...

I have lived in Plano since 1982 and never since then have we had 3 snow days (official only if PISD is closed) in a row. But today we do! Snow day times 3...woo-hoo!

I don't know why I get so excited. I work from home almost everyday anyway. But on snow days Adam stays home, on snow days we get to play with Maison all day, on snow days you get to bake, and eat fattening foods. On snow days you talk about nothing but the weather, the idiots on the news that are stalled out on the highway, etc. Snow days are AWESOME! Plain and simple.

According to David Finfrock, NBC weather man and my new BFF, we are supposed to get more snow tonight. What? Could it be...snow day times 4 tomorrow??? Please David, scroll those cancellations straight to P and bring me a PLANO ISD CLOSED ON FRIDAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment