Monday, October 10, 2011

It's true what THEY say...

I have heard a million times, "as soon as your child starts school they will be sick all the time." I always thought that was just something what they say until last Friday. After only 5 days of school Maison came home with a 102 degree fever and a runny nose. I immediately took her to Dr. Wong as I didn't want to go through the whole weekend not knowing what she had. I was assured it was just a cold and some fever related to two year molars coming through.

Saturday we went to my parents to watch the horror of a TX/OU game and I game home feeling quite ill. I thought my illness was due to the ass kicking we received from our biggest rival or from the amount of Chardonnay I had consumed to wash a way my sorrows but realized I was wrong when Adam became sick on Sunday.

So today we found out that Miss Maison didn't bring home a common cold, she brought home the flu. I was quite floored when my doctor told me I did not have strep but I had type A flu....AWE-SOME. What's more awesome than type A flu? That would be your husband having type B flu. Yes, that's what you call a good ole fashion blasty-blast. 2 sick parents with the flu and a sick child with unconfirmed 2 types of flu.

I really wish they weren't right...

No comments:

Post a Comment