Thursday, October 27, 2011

Have a Coke and a smile ~ Part 2

On the way to pick up Maison, I may or may not have stopped at Race Trac. THE Race Trac that does not carry iced tea. I may or may not have been fixing myself a 44oz diet coke when a rather large man with a 60oz thermos type refillable cup got in my way.

I don't know much about addiction but I know enough not to stand in an addicts way when they have fallen off the wagon. I may or may not have jumped in front of the '60 ouncer' to get my crushed ice and may or may not done some what of a dance with him to get to the diet coke dispenser.

The '60 ouncer' looked at me in slight disbelief and said, "I see you still like to play musical chairs." I chose not to reply only because I was in such a hurry to cap my cola, pay for my fix, and be on my way. The '60 ouncer' had the audacity to accost me at said capping counter and said, "Playing musical chairs with you felt so good." And my 'cranky addict without a fix' reply was, "Not as good as that gallon of Mountain Dew is going to make you feel."

Yes, in case you are wondering....I'll be here all week. Just make sure I get my fix ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment