Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween, doing it up right!

Apparently one Rapunzel costume isn't enough to celebrate Halloween as we had to go through 3 costume changes today...

We started this morning decked out in the Rapunzel and me costume that came with Maison's "My first princess" that she got for her birthday.

A Dora Halloween shirt wasn't festive enough to welcome home Daddy so we had to add an orange and white tutu.

And finally, the Rapunzel costume...

Ready to meet Prince James to go trick or treating:

First house, James's grandparents:

I didn't care too much about my UT colored pom-poms that James's g-ma got me, but I certainly liked James's cars that he called "go-gos":

Prince and Princesses still need their mommies, sometimes....

And sometimes they don't....

Happy Halloween from Prince James and Princess Maison!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment