Thursday, October 20, 2011

Have a Coke and a smile

On my way to pick up Maison from school, I stopped at Race Trac to get an iced tea. Imagine my surprise when THIS Race Trac did not have iced tea. Uh, I'm a Race Trac connoisseur and every other Race Trac has iced tea. I even asked where the tea was in case I had over looked it. Not unless I wanted tea from a bottle which I informed the attendant was, 'not iced', I would have to select another fountain drink from the 24+ fountain choices.

So after SEVEN MONTHS of no cokes, I HAD TO HAVE A COKE. What other choice did I have? Coke is the only fountain drink I like and I already filled my 44oz cup with ice. I would like to tell you that I felt like I had been poisoned. I would like to tell you that it was disgusting; that it was laced in fake sugary substance....

BUT it wasn't! It was A-MAZ-ING-LY delicious! After the first sip, I was grinning from ear to ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment