Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Princess

What could be more fun than a 2 year old princess party? A princess and frog party complete with a costumed prince, fairy god mother (Nooey of course!), 2 frogs, and princesses galore!

Rapunzel (Maison) opening her first gift with her fellow princess, Olivia, and Rapunzel's Mommy:

Elmo rock band was a big hit with princesses and princes:

Obviously the light-up Rapunzel Barbie from Tangled is more exciting than the next gift:

Happy Birthday, Rapunzel! (Featured with Eugene, aka Daddy):

The Prince Frog cake:

The difference a year makes...not only did I LOVE my cake, I ate it all by myself. Must be my princess power!

Rapunzel's Mommy handing out cake to my fellow prince and princesses:

The only 2 frogs at the party who happened to choose very similar costumes:

Tired princess, can't even walk to the car....must be driven in her new carriage, ummm wagon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS MAISON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment