Friday, December 12, 2008

September 2nd – Surfs up

This morning we went to a surfing lesson on Kalama beach. I LOVED it! It was so much fun. There was only Adam, me, and 1 other woman in our group so we got a lot of individual attention. I stood up on my first try. Adam was not so lucky. I think he is WAY TOO TALL for surfing. I was having such a great time, but unfortunately I think Adam hated it. The only draw back is that the board chafes your arms and legs. We both have small red rashes on our forearms from bumping the board as you paddled out and on our knees and shins from laying on the board. The surfing school, Big Kahuna Adventures, took pictures of us and posted them to their website. To see our surfing pics go to http://www.bigkahunaadventures.com select view photos, select Sept 2.

1 comment: