Friday, December 12, 2008

Hawaii Aug. 28 - Sept. 10

So I made the mistake of mentioning our Hawaii trip in my last blog and it was brought to my attention that we had not shared our stories and pictures from that trip.  I’m sure this doesn’t surprise anyone considering we have never ordered or shared our wedding pictures from Sept 2007…Mom, Sarah, Aunt Kelli ~ I PROMISE we will send the ordering info over the holidays!!!

Adam and I went to Hawaii for our 1st anniversary. We were in Maui for about 9 days and Oahu for 4.  I pieced together as much as I could from the emails that I sent my family while we were there…enjoy!

Note: I know this is really long since it is 2 weeks worth of blogging in 1 post so if you only want the highlights of each island read Sept. 5 and Sept. 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment