Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm seeing someone new

That's right, I've moved on after eight wonderful years with Brian.

Oh Brian, how did we end up here? I trusted you with my fine dirty blonde hair and was in awe of your ability to turn my hair into voluptuous curls with golden highlights. It would be worth going to hairdresser school just to learn how to man a round brush the way you do. So why would you leave me? Why would you run off to LA to try to be the lead singer for Velvet Revolver? What are you in high school? Why would you give up a stellar hair career for a pipe dream? Well, Mr. Brian, you can have your Velvet Revolver try-out because I've moved on!

Today I spent my afternoon with Ian. Oh Ian, we have a ways to go. You have to learn how fast my fine dirty blonde hair processes so I don't end up with platinum blonde hair. You have to learn that I don't like to leave your salon with straight hair (I can do straight!) but big round brush curls. But I have high hopes for you, Ian. I really hope things work out...I don't know if we'll make it eight years but at least a second date!

No comments:

Post a Comment