Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Throwing the day away ~ GS Vacay Day 4, Part 3

This afternoon Maison decided she would show our thieving beach neighbors her throwing skills by launching every piece of ice from our cooler individually in their direction.

By the way, look who's helping dig the ice out of the cooler. That would NOT be Mommy's hand.

When we ran out of ice and I buried every launched piece in the sand, we moved on to sand castle building. After we completed each sand castle I showed Maison how to sprinkle the dry powdery white sand on top and say "Sugar on top" like Shari and I use to do with my mom when we were little girls. "Sugar on top" turned into throwing sand at the thieves as if Maison was saying, "You keep blowing smoke at me and I'll throw ice and sand in return."

"Nicely putting Sugar on Top"
"Take that, you thieves!"

"I didn't throw anything, you can't prove anything"

"I'm sure they don't recognize me in these sunglasses"

No comments:

Post a Comment