Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Moth

Yesterday Adam and I hosted our annual family Memorial Day pool party. We were so busy juggling Maison and hosting duties that we completely forgot to take any pictures. I went out this morning to take down my decorates and found this:
Is it just me or is that the world's biggest moth? It was on our front door frame and I noticed it as I was taking down the tinsel. I literally screamed like I was being murdered because it was so large I thought it was a bat (please note that this is not unusual as we had a bat on our mailbox before). Adam flung it into the yard with a broom so that I could continue my decoration removal which was when I was brave enough to take "its" picture...

So unfortunately, this is the ONLY Memorial Day photo we have so enjoy the red, white, and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment