Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Saying Never ~ GS Vacay Day 1

Apparently I have short term memory loss because I could have sworn I said on the way home from Perdido Key last May that I was NEVER, EVER, EVER driving more than 3 hours in the car. It didn't matter if it was with or without Maison. I wasn't doing it again....

Yet here I am...just completed the 14 (maybe you didn't get that...FOURTEEN) hour drive from Plano to Gulf Shores Alabama. I don't know whether to thank God for our DVD player or curse him. If I have to watch Despicable Me, UP!, or Curious George the movie one more time I may scream (like Maison) for at least an hour, if not two.

There are no pictures from our drive because I would not want to document what it feels like to be in hell. I hope Adam loves me enough to drive me to the Mobile or Pensacola airport on his way back to Texas because I got my memory back and I am NEVER getting in the car again!

No comments:

Post a Comment