Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Biggest B

It's 11:15pm and what am I doing? Oh, that would be attending a conference call with China and India. The same thing I did Saturday night from 10-11 and Friday night from 10-midnight. I knew being the mother to a 15 month old I would no longer have swinging social life, but I never thought it would turn into this.

Why on earth would anyone have conference calls on Friday and Saturday nights in the US and at the start of Chinese New Year, the biggest holiday in China? That is because I work on a project with one of the biggest Bs I have ever met in my life.

I know, I know...I have my moments but this woman puts me to shame. I work with people from all over the world and I always thought hands down that French women were the worst offenders, followed by Americans....but low and behold I was wrong, terribly wrong. This woman is NOT French or American...she is Indian and she is the worst.

Not only does she schedule conference calls at the most inopportune time, she also just asked me at 11:15pm to redo slides I turned in at 3pm today (yes, on Sunday). Really? I'm sure you can imagine what I wanted to tell her to do with said slides...looks like it's going to be a LONG night.

No comments:

Post a Comment