Sunday, January 10, 2010

Destruction of clothing, Exhibit B

I have previously mentioned that Adam is extremely hard on clothing.  He doesn't just have normal wear and tear like most people.  He out and out destroys things.  See previous post "This deserves a Cadbury Egg".

The day after the NC game Adam said "I guess I can't wear these shorts home." and showed me this:

I asked him when that happened and he said "I don't know.  Maybe when we were walking out of the game."  So he could have been walking around all day with his 'wears' hanging out and he didn't even notice or care nor did anyone else tell him he had a rip in his shorts.  Maybe that is the one benefit of being in a massive crowd...everyone is too busy pushing and shoving to notice that you have half of your bootie hanging out of your shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment