Sunday, April 5, 2009

This deserves a Cadbury Egg

Adam and I were out running errands and had an unexpected occurrence....
      

Yes!  these are Adam's shorts or what's left of them.  When we left Great Indoors and went to get back into the truck, Adam said, "I think I ripped my shorts".   That was the understatement of the world.  He pretty much tore them in half.  Of course, I found this hysterically funny except when he made me go into the Thumb because he didn't want to go in with his rear end showing.  I felt sorry for him so I bought him a cadbury egg to make up for it...

Adam has a history of demolishing clothing - I don't know what he does but it is never a slight tear, a pulled thread, a fray... but always an out and out, can never wear again, tear.  If anyone knows where to buy 'tough skins' for 6'7" men let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Jason rips his pants too. And unfortunately, being a Physical Therapist, he is constantly squatting and demonstrating exercises all day long, so it makes me nervous he will rip his pants in front of patients! Adam's rip deserves more than one Cadbury Egg, though, that was great work. Truly a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think that's your new business plan...toughskins for the big and tall!

    ReplyDelete