Sunday, July 8, 2012

Winey Birthday

My mom can come up with some good ones and when she suggested hosting a wine tasting for Shari and my birthday we were completely on board.  My mom chose a Spanish theme so all the wines, cheeses, and apps were from Spain.  It really turned out to be one for the record books as she planned on 6 bottles of wine for the 6 people that were drinking and I lost count after 9 bottles...don't judge even if it is a Sunday afternoon it's MY BIRTHDAY!

She also got our red velvet cake from my favorite bakery, Bake Rejoice.  We have absolutely raved about her cakes since she made Maison's first b-day cake and this was literally the BEST cake I have ever eaten.

Mais and I checking out the red velvet!


Adam and Maison gave me cake decorating and cupcake decorating classes.  I've always been in awe of how anyone could make amazing things out of frosting and fondant...I cannot wait to start my classes!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARI!



No comments:

Post a Comment