Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl

In celebration of Father's Day, Adam wanted to have brunch at Cane Rosso.  We have heard how fab Cane Rosso is for months but given it's reputation for a lengthy wait and it's location in Deep Ellum we hadn't gone.  Cane Rosso (red dog) is named after the owner's red vizsla, Zoli.  What's up with us picking restaurants that people name after their dogs?  Although if my dad were to ever open a BBQ joint it would probably be named Charlie's in honor of his beloved shar pei, so who am I to judge?

Adam of course didn't pick this as his father's day brunch spot due to the name, he picked it because it was featured on America's Best Bites.  Who knew that one of the best pizza places in the U.S. was in good ole Dallas, Texas?  In my opinion, it was better than any pizza I've ever had in New York or Chicago...yes, I said it.  BETTER than Chicago...sorry Adam!


I was a little worried what Maison could eat given her dairy allergy until I noticed they had Nutella pizza.  I've never seen a pizza place in Chicago serve Nutella pizza.  I'm just saying...Maison is certainly Daddy's little girl....she loved it!

YUM!  Nutella

Helping Daddy open his presents

And of course, you have to dance it out when you have a tummy full of sugar...

Happy Father's Day Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment