Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Taste of Crow

I have been patiently waiting for the official results of the Best of the Best Tri to be posted so that I could see in writing my name above Cash but the results were not posted on Sunday at 4pm when they usually are....nor were they available on Monday.  If fact they were just posted!  Due to some computer error (maybe the one that held up getting timing chips assigned???), the times announced on race day are all right but the rankings are different.

I did NOT get 5th place but 9th.  Ok, still top ten so I'll take it.  I had the 2nd fastest swim in my age group behind the woman who was the overall female winner, and had the 15th fastest swim overall.  I had one of my fastest runs at 25:07.  Now if I could just improve my biking.  My biking sucks and is solely the reason I didn't place in the top 5.  Something to focus on for next time!

But the biggest blow of all??? Cash beat me again!  There it is in black and white Cash above Maslow....so this is what eating crow tastes like.

No comments:

Post a Comment