Friday, May 4, 2012

I Heart Wellness Center

I had the best massage therapist ever and she moved to Irving a few years back.  After years of bad massages I tracked her down at her new location and now drive 30 min out of my way just to get a good massage.   So why would I love a chiropractic and massage wellness center?  Let's see, despite the 30 min drive from Plano, I can get a 1 1/2 massage or $35.  Yes, $35 and no this is not China.  It's $35 because it is 'necessary therapy' per my chiropractor which means....ta da the insurance will pay for it except the co-pay.  Plus I get a chiropractic adjustment included in that price.

Still not convinced that is a reason to love a wellness center?  What about the chiropractor prescribing me my own electro-therapy machine for a sprained ankle I didn't even see him for???  This thing is physical therapist quality and runs about $500.  Cost to me = free because 'I needed it to recover' and the insurance covered it.  Now every time I hurt myself playing soccer, etc. I just give the area a little 15 min zap twice a day and I'm good as new in no time.

And if these weren't good enough reasons...who couldn't love a place that sends cards like this:



Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment