Thursday, November 24, 2011

Will there be anything to gobble?

My mom called around 9:30 this morning to say we may or may not be eating Thanksgiving dinner at 4:00 as planned and we may or may not have anything to eat because BOTH of the ovens in the kitchen had stopped working. What a great start to Thanksgiving day...

By the time the Macy's day parade was over, my mom had moved 'operation Thanksgiving' to the small kitchen in the guest house where Nannie lives and my dad had dropped off the dressing at our house for Adam to bake. Yes, my dad trusts Adam enough to bake his famed dressing.

Despite all the chaos, dinner was served only an hour after my mom had planned! This Thanksgiving, we were definitely thankful there was food on the table. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Some how this is the ONLY picture from Thanksgiving???

No comments:

Post a Comment