Sunday, November 13, 2011

459th Reason Why...

The 459th reason why I live in Dallas...

It's Nov. 13 at 9:04am and it's a gorgeous 70 degrees. I just finished an 8 mile run that started at a perfect running temp of 64 degrees. Despite the 17 mph winds, I set a PR at this distance of 1:17. For those of you that are bad a math that's a 9:38 pace, well below my goal of 10 min miles at any distance over 5 miles.

After this run I decided to sign up for the White Rock Half in Dec. It's still 3 weeks away; plenty of time for me to blow an ankle, catch the flu, or other ailments that have sidelined me for these types of events over the last few months. Please pray that everyone is healthy enough for me to make this one.

I'm off to enjoy the rest of our gorgeous day that is forecasted to be in the low 80s. I may be hobblin' along but that won't be enough to ruin weather like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment