Monday, September 5, 2011

Not what I had planned...

Unfortunately, I am not logged on to give you the race report from the Blackland Tri because due to my *@#&ing ankle sprain I was not there. Nope, I didn't get to make the five minute drive over to Oak Point Aquatic Center to rack my bike and get in line at the late hour of 7:00am (by tri standards this is super late). Nor, did I get to see my entire family cheer me on since this would be the first time I participated in something in Plano where not only would it have been convenient but my parents were actually in town.

Instead, we are having an impromptu swim party this afternoon. If you are forced to be immobile you might as well do it while floating on a raft, drinking a glass of wine, or eating fattening foods. Hmmmm...maybe missing the tri won't be so bad after all...HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment