Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who do you think you are?

On the way home from Maison's swim lesson we stopped at CVS to pick up a prescription. We were in the drive through and there was a person in front of us when we pulled up. After sitting there a good 5 minutes we wondered why the person in front never pushed the call button or why the pharmacist didn't come to the window. We were in a hurry to get Maison home for lunch so we decided I would just run inside, since there was a line behind us now and Adam couldn't back up and get out.

When I got inside the pharmacist went to the window and said, "I told you it would be 15 minutes, I'm hurrying as fast as I can." Uh, so the person at the window prescription wasn't ready and they had the audacity to wait in the drive through anyway while there was a lengthy line behind them? I quickly got my prescription and found Adam waiting for me in front of the store. He said the person behind him pulled up next to him and gave him the "what the f look" and drove off allowing enough space for him to back up out of the line.

Have you ever in your life? Who did this man think he was? Maybe CVS should handle their drive through like fast food restaurants...if your order is not ready please pull up and wait so the next person can be served!

No comments:

Post a Comment