Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pirate Teeth

pirate teeth [pahy-ruh t teeth] - noun teeth that are discolored purple due to drinking red wine.

I admit I am the queen of pirate teeth. I literally have the most porous teeth ever, so you can imagine my delight when the mouth wash that I have had to use since my gum surgery in January causes purple discoloration. Awesome...pirate teeth without the fun of drinking wine. Just what I wanted.

This morning was my post-post-op appointment for my gum surgery. To my surprise Rookie Amber was not there. Maybe she got fired for lack of skills...not dental skills just skills in general. I discussed my pirate teeth sitch with the doctor and he agreed to clean my teeth for free. Wow, no Amber and a free teeth cleaning. Where was all this luck when I actually went through the surgery?

No comments:

Post a Comment