Saturday, March 26, 2011

We're Baaaccckkk! Sorta

We finally returned to Maison's swim lessons today. I was so excited for her to get back to her activities we were doing before she got sick. I had high hopes that she would jump right in and swim under water for 5 seconds just like she was doing at 10 months. I...could...not...have...been...more...WRONG!

Maison cried from the second we walked into the pool area until the second we left the building. She wanted nothing to do with the water, nothing to do with the other children, nothing to do with the changing area, and certainly nothing to do with Emler Swim Center. My little fish who wasn't afraid of anything, is now terrified of anything to do with swimming. Here's to hoping that next Saturday goes much better.

Ok as long as Mommy held me:

Not feeling the ride on Mr. Duck:

Even the goodbye song made me cry:

No comments:

Post a Comment