Friday, December 31, 2010

Pre-NYE

My parents were supposed to have a NYE party tomorrow night but since my mom is extremely sore from her accident they decided to cancel. Adam and I had planned to go out to dinner tonight at Seasons 52 since we thought we would be at my parents on NYE. Despite my mom feeling awful, she still came over to watch Maison so that Adam and I could keep our dinner plans.

Seasons 52 was awesome. They change the entire menu 4 times a year for each season. All their ingredients are locally grown and each entree is less than 500 calories. This includes the side it is served with. It was delicious and it was so nice to take a break from Maison's illness.

Speaking of Maison, this afternoon we had another warm day so I decided to take her out for a walk. You just have to rock a ponytail with you Addidas track suit ;oP

No comments:

Post a Comment