Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 38th Adam!

On March 8th Adam turned 38.  My mom graciously agreed to watch Maison so that Adam and I could go out to dinner on his b-day.  We went to Mercury Grill which Adam had never been to and I hadn't been in a few years.  It was AWE-SOME!  I wish I had their lobster souffle right now.  We had a great time.

On March 10th we had Adam's family birthday party at Jorg's Austrian restaurant....yes, we are doing baby friendly restaurants for b-day's this year ;o)  Maison was great didn't make a peep the entire time we were there but Shari and I both wanted to cry because they didn't have any pretzel bread which in our opinion is the ONLY reason to eat there.  

After dinner we opened presents and had cake at my parents. 

      

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment