Wednesday, April 25, 2012

In need of a vacation

I have been sick for weeks with allergies/sinus issues so didn't really think much of my headache that started on Monday when we were on our way home from Savannah.  Nor did I find it odd that I kept blacking out every time I bent over to pick something up.  I didn't realize I was really sick until I was screaming out in pain in the middle of night because my ears, eyes, and head hurt so bad I couldn't stand it and I got to spend the better part of last night in the ER.  After a cocktail of meds I'm feeling much better and have learned a valuable lesson...apparently if you have acute sinusitis and haven't slept in about 2 years your head may virtually explode so you probably want to seek medical attention before you end up in the ER.  I know we just got home but I'm in desperate need of a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment