Saturday, April 21, 2012

Boats & Belford's ~ Savannah Vacay Day 3

The weather this morning was absolutely gorgeous so Mommy and Daddy agreed to take me on the Riverboat ride I've been asking to do since we got here.

I need a map to make sure we are going the right way....

If I could just figure out how to open this... 

 Why do these things always have to be so tricky???

Ok, it seems like we are on the correct path...

 
Wow, all that map work really got me thirsty.


Now that I'm inside with the AC I can work up a sweat by dancing...


That dancing sure was tiring...

Think I'll lay down and take a little cat nap:

I wake up!

After a very long real nap we went to dinner at Belford's Savannah which is located in the City Market in the historic downtown district.  It's building is the original Belford's Wholesale Food Company and now houses the current Seafood & Steakhouse.  This was the only dinner locale we had planned to eat at that had not been featured on Best Thing I Ever Ate, Savannah but it did not disappoint.  The lobster ravioli was A-MAZ-ING!

No comments:

Post a Comment