Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hot Project

This morning I ran the Too Hot to Handle 15k. It was a solo project this year because Kelly was injured and Jan wasn't arriving for the Britney concert until tomorrow. Running 9.3 miles by yourself is very long and boring even with Britney and Justin Timberlake as entertainment. I certainly missed my besties on this one!

My race report is pretty non-eventful...
- Left house at 6:25am.
- Parked and in port-a-potty line by 7:00am
- Out of potty line and at starting line at 7:25am
- Race started promptly at 7:30am
- Ran for 1:36
- Saw Adam and Maison right before finish shortly after 9am


The mid-80 degree forecast was a little too good to be true. 86 degrees was announced as the starting temp and it was 93 per weatherchannel.com when I finished. Even though it was hot it was nothing compared to last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment