Friday, July 1, 2011

Gettin Busy ~ GS Vacay Day 7

This is our last day in Gulf Shores and there is still so much to do before we leave...

1. Buy a confederate flag beach towel from Alvin's Island shop
2. Take my picture in the mouth of the shark that is the entrance to Souvenir City
3. Take my picture in front of the giant octopus at Souvenir land
4. Feed Sammy, the alligator, at Daylight Donuts that specifically says not to feed, though the first time we went there we saw him chopping on a bag of lays.
5. Buy a pre-blown up raft from any store on any corner because when it deflates I want to put my mouth where someone's hands and or mouth has previously been
6. Go to the "Little Zoo that Could" because if it could then I should...right?
7. Figure out what has been burning since Tuesday night. It certainly has produced a lot of smoke but no one seems to notice but us.
8. Play miniature golf
9. Ride the roller coaster at Waterwerks (that is not a typo)
10. Get yogurt at TCBY since all the ones in Dallas went out of biz about 20 years ago

And last but not least, take up smoking and drinking Budlight with lime before 10am. I don't have much time left for this one...so I better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment