Saturday, August 13, 2011

I could live in Seattle

Drip.....drop....drip....drop...what on earth is that? It's 6:30 am is that a leak? OMG!!! Is that? Could it be? NO WAY...IT'S RAIN!!! Yes, RAAAAIIIINNNN!!! It's seriously been about ONE HUNDRED days since we've seen rain. We are having about the hottest, driest summer we have had since 1980.

This morning as I was awoken at 6:30 am by the wonderful, wonderful rain, I could sit and listen and watch the rain or go running like I had planned. I know when it rains in Dallas the whole city pretty much shuts down but who could pass up the mid-80 degree weather and the glorious rain? So off running I went and it was A-MAZ-ING! I did not see a single person out but me. Not a runner, walker, biker to be had....but if people in Seattle run in the rain why shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment