Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bandana-less

Tonight Shari, Adrienne, and I went to see Bret Michaels at the AAC. After dinner at the Victory Tavern, we unfortunately still made it in time to see the end of Fuel and the beginning of Cowboy Mouth...neither of which were our top choices in music. While waiting for Bret we did get to do some people watching and we quickly concluded that we were definitely the only women without short cutoffs or denim skirts paired with boots and some of the few people without bandannas wrapped over our hair "Bret" style. Did they hand out bandannas to the first 2000 people or what? How did we miss the memo that costuming was expected and we did NOT participate? I'm so disappointed! I'm always up for a good costuming opportunity...stomp, stomp, pout, pout.

Despite the lack of bandanna, we were all pleasantly surprised how good Bret's set was. He played all the faves and no one would have guessed he recently escaped death 3 times. It was great!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous I can't stand it! And so good to know costuming is welcomed if I ever do get to see Bret live!

    ReplyDelete