Sunday, April 17, 2011

Egg Hunt Competitor

Maison achieved another first today...she mastered her first egg hunt. We took her to our neighborhood egg hunt thinking she would just grab an egg or two and be happy to sit and play with them. Apparently you can have a competitive spirit at 18 months old.

She was raring to go as we approached the registration table.

Sizing up the competition. I wonder where she gets this competitiveness from!

I literally had to hold her back until they said it was time to go.

I have no idea how she actually understood the point of the game was to gather as many eggs as possible and considering she was competing against mostly 3 year olds she did quite well.

Mommy helping me sort through my eggs:
Unfortunately, all her eggs were filled with candy which she still can't have but she was over joyed to just play with her plastic eggs.

Daddy congratulating me on a good hunt:

She was not too keen on the Easter Bunny but had a much better reaction than when we tried to take a picture with him at Willow Bend.

So for a first egg hunt it was quite a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment